Last updated: December 8, 2021
At Eaigle Inc. (“EAIGLE”), we are committed to protecting your privacy, and maintain a general policy of openness about how we collect, use and disclose your personal information.
This policy is intended to help you understand:
• What information we collect about you
• How we use information we collect
• How we share information we collect
• How we store and secure information we collect
• How to access and control your information
• How we transfer information we collect internationally
• Other important privacy information
What Personal Information We Collect
The personal information collected by EAIGLE upon using our services or our Site may include at least some of the following:
• Contact information, including name, company, address, ZIP/postal code, phone number, longitude, latitude, and e-mail address;
• Your service usage;
When you provide us with your personal information, we will inform you as to why we are collecting it. From time to time, we may ask you to provide us with more detailed information regarding your interests in order to serve you better and understand what features and services may be of interest to you. It will be entirely up to you as to whether you choose to share this information with us. Also, if you send us an e-mail message, we may retain that message and your e-mail address, as well as any response we send you.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
• Provide you with the services;
• Research, develop, manage, protect and improve those services;
• Advise you about any updates or changes to the services that may be of interest to you; and
• Develop and maintain our relationship with you and communicate with you.
In addition, from time to time, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• to detect and protect EAIGLE and third parties against error, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with EAIGLE’s policies and contractual obligations;
• to understand your needs and preferences, including to contact and communicate with you and to conduct surveys, research and evaluations;
• to analyze, aggregate and prepare reports and recommendations based on data you provide to us through your use of the service or our Site;
• for any other purpose we may indicate to you from time to time.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
EAIGLE reserves the right to disclose personal information to a third party if a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order legally requires or authorizes us to do so. EAIGLE also reserves the right to disclose and/or transfer personal information to a third party in the event of a purchase, sale (including a liquidation, realization, foreclosure or repossession), lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, transfer, conveyance or financing of all or any portion of EAIGLE or of any of the business or assets or shares of EAIGLE or a division thereof in order for you to continue to receive the same services from the third party.
Knowledge and Consent
We collect information about you when you use our services, including browsing our Site and taking certain actions within the services. Typically, EAIGLE will seek consent for the use or disclosure of your personal information at the time of collection. In certain circumstances, consent may be sought after the information has been collected but before use.
When you visit our Site, we place a text file called a “cookie” in the browser directory of your computer’s hard drive. A cookie is a small piece of information that a website can store on your web browser and later retrieve. The cookie cannot be read by any website other than the one that set up the cookies. Aggregate, but not individual, cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
EAIGLE makes all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information collected from you is protected against loss and unauthorized access. This protection applies in relation to information stored in both electronic and hard-copy form. Access to your personal information is restricted to selected employees or representatives. In addition, EAIGLE employs robust information security techniques to protect personal information against loss and unauthorized access.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Retention of Your Personal Information
EAIGLE retains your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws. When that need has ended, your personal information will be removed from our system and destroyed in a manner that ensures your security.